Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Bloodpact Looted Truck Finished pics
I have returned with what was promised, pictures of the completed truck!
I'll run through a list of the additions that were made before and after I started painting that aren't shown in the WIP pictures in the previous blog, and if theres anything I haven't listed that takes your interest just comment me. I can't quite recall how I achieved the colours atm but if asked I'm sure I can go dig up some paints list from somewhere.
First off is the obvious barbed wire, which was added right in the final stages of painting. Its the standard GW wire with just brown ink dabbed on straight out of the pot. I do this with the barbed wire on my other vehicles and on the bases of my infantry also, as I find it gives a better aged look to the wire compared to if i watered it down. Also in this picture you can clearly see the grill at the front of the engine bay. This was achieved by sticking in bits of wire I had cut to size.
here. Its not as hard as you would think, and no where near as time consuming as it looks. The instructions they give are very clear and easy to follow, so as long as you don't rush yourself it will come up great.
Deluxe Materials. I will do a tutorial on how to use this stuff soon, as I'll soon have a few things ready to get rusted up.
There you have it, the completed Bloodpact looted truck, which will be used to represent a Chimera in my Bloodpact force. Comments and questions as always are welcomed.